- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2019.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCIcategories
- Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2019 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the component /section on legal aptitude in the CLAT-2019 exam;
- Higher age;
- Computerised draw of lots.
- An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty five percent (55%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2019.